Shan-gri La

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 12:21:28 AKDT 2005

I have been wondering lately will fire extenguishers put out a lithium battery fire?

;-)

Nat Penton <natpenton at centurytel.net> wrote:
I can wake this bunch up.

Just think, I will never buy the following again !!!
        IC engines, bearings or parts
        Special headers, pipes,mufflers
        Fuel, fuel tubing, tanks
        Expensive engine mounts
        Hand / Airplane cleaner
        Elec starters, chargers
        Glow plugs
        Glow starters, chargers
        Never buy a servo for an existing airplne
        Never have to make repairs because the engine
            quit ten foot up on takeoff - or died short
            on final -or- shook the FW loose
        Never have bobos due to hand cranking a prop

        More ?                                      Nat

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

http://mail.yahoo.com