Shan-gri La

Keith Hoard khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 12:20:49 AKDT 2005

Ahhhh yes, I can't wait to go electric either. . . . .

.

.

Exploding LiPo's. . .

.

.

A $360 battery pack ruined after five flights. . . .

.

.

A smoking speed control. . . . .

.

.

Toting around a brand new Honda generator and two deep-cycle marine
batteries. . . .

.

.

Maxing out all of my credit cards to refit my airplanes and purchase four
sets of batteries. . .

.

.

.