NSRCA list and yahoo

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 04:30:15 AKDT 2005

I have this problem with the D4 list. Certain emails
get identified as spam by Yahoo mail. I do go in and
mark them "not spam", but they continue to go into the
bulk folder.  I'm not sure why the not spam feature
does not work, but for the price I pay for what is
otherwise an excellent email service, who can
complain?

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com