NSRCA list and yahoo

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Sep 16 04:07:28 AKDT 2005

Catherine and Ed,

You can also add the senders name to your Yahoo address book, so anything sent from them will not be seen as spam.

Bob R.

Catherine Reuther <creuther_rc at yahoo.com> wrote:
Ed,

I also use a Yahoo email address for this list.

The emails used to all come through just fine, but in
recent months some get "labeled" spam and sent to the
bulk folder.

I open each email and click on the "Not Spam" button.

I know it is a pain, but I do it for every one.

Since I started doing that, I am getting significantly
fewer emails in the bulk folder.

By the way, I think this is the first time I have
checked the group's emails in about 2 weeks and I had
less than 10 emails in the bulk folder, so it does
seem to be improving things.

Cathy

BTW - IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME DIRECTLY, USE
SECRETARY at NSRCA.ORG. I don't check emails on this
address that often and use it only for the discussion
group. I can easily overlook your email as I don't
read them all.

--- Ed White wrote:

> I use yahoo mail. About 1/3 to 1/2 of the postings
> the list are identified as spam by yahoo mail and
> sent
> to a bulk mail folder. The other 1/2 to 2/3 come
> through fine. Anybody aware of any way to stop
> yahoo
> mail from doing this?
>
> thanks,
>
> Ed

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
> If you want your reply email to go to the list, you
> must Cc: the list!

> To be removed from this list, go to
> http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm
> and follow the instructions.