Fwd: Mail List Changes

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 05:32:19 AKDT 2005

I originally sent this only to Ed, but in view of some of the comments,
here's what I wrote:

"Ed - This will PO the guys who "unintentionally" send nasty stuff to
the Discussion List, then apologize."

BTW, I read that some are complaining that items will not be shared by
others on the List, because hitting 'reply' will return it to the
sender.  Is that a problem?  What's wrong with using "Cc"?

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.