Mail List Changes

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 03:26:20 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 9/13/2005 5:49:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
mrandmrst at comcast.net writes:
I originally sent this only to Ed, but I'll cc: this to the list also,

Once again, "a handful controls the masses"

And I won't even put my flame suit on, I wanna' feel the pain:-)

Ken
Good point!

Ed,
How many people are on the list, and how many complained to have you try
this?  2%?  10%?   Surely it was less than 50%!!  Sounds like we are being
politically correct to not offend a few.  Being on this list is optional.  W don't
need to be politically correct!

Jon Lowe