Mail List Changes

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Tue Sep 13 05:31:46 AKDT 2005

I must agree with Ed and others on this one.  There are way too many
short personals on the list.  Those wishing to do serious discussion
will remember the CC the list.  It's just not that hard if there is
something one thinks important to say.  The extra step will also save
the occasional personal embarrassment.

Steve Byrum