ES Pipe Repair??

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 04:55:38 AKDT 2005

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone know why I only get emails from list members who are in my address book?

I am assuming that something with my email settings has gone goofy. I would appreciate any help you guys could give me on how to fix it.

Thanks
Anthony

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:

Has anyone had any success in repairing the “stinger” on the end of an ES Carbon pipe?  Mine is cracked at the bend and I’m considering trying to fix it with Carbon cloth and epoxy.  Anyone have any experience with this and how I might get all the oil off/out of it before attempting??

-Mark