Smallest Car that Conveniently Holds 2x2 Widebody

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 08:00:25 AKDT 2005

its off of I-40 here...and sometimes the off ramp is loaded w/ trucks....

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Let me guess
it’s a “drill your own” station
.