Budget

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 7 05:35:10 AKDT 2005

All,

I apologize for accidently posting the email about Brian Clemmons and the
budget to the discussion group instead of the Board.

The way it was worded left a lot of room for people to read something into
it that was not intended.

Brian Clemmons is in an area affected by the hurricane. We have been very
concerned about him and all our members and their families in Mississippi
and Louisiana. Brian has some damage to his house to deal with, not to
mention it is very difficult to reach people in that area via email or
phone, and for them to reach us.

We need to make arrangements for Cathy and I to assume many of Brian's
responsibilities so he can focus on recovering from the hurricane.

About the budget: The Board has discussed our finances and budget. With two
treasurers this year, some things are a little behind, and we still have the
final written budget for our records due from Brian.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me
directly.

Lamar Blair
NSRCA President
256-353-8154