Trailers again

Watson, Glen Glen.Watson at aspentech.com
Tue Sep 6 10:43:51 AKDT 2005

Curious if any one has tried using the Yuppie Wagon
(http://www.yuppiewagon.com/) to haul their airplanes and equipment?

Glen

> From: "John Ferrell" <johnferrell at earthlink.net>
> Date: 2005/09/06 Tue AM 09:51:05 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: Trailers again
>
> I am beginning to look at trailers again.
> I seem to be aging fast and by the time I get everything out of the motor
home to fly I am too tired to do much flying. Hitching the Pace trailer has
also become an event that is taxing. Things were best when I was able to
keep the plane assembled in the Pace and ready to fly.

> The simple solution is to fly smaller airplanes or give it up all
together. I am too stubborn for either of those options yet.

> The ideal trailer for me is:
> Easy to hitch (light weight)
> Weather proof... No special storage needs
> Big enough for one 2 M pattern plane and related equipment.
>
> It would be a plus to be able to carry the plane assembled.
> The best I have seen so far is the one Bryan Hebert has.
>
> What I envision is a low flat trailer with a fiber glass or aluminum box
built on a light weight frame like Harbor freight sells.

> Any ideas?
>
> John Ferrell
> http://DixieNC.US

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and
permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any
printout thereof.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.