Trailers again

jstrong499 at charter.net jstrong499 at charter.net
Tue Sep 6 09:38:31 AKDT 2005

John, I carry two 2 meter planes in tow with my Aliner popup camper with 4 adults and get 36 MPG, in towing, 50+ without the trailer. Everyones knows its me when I show up because its a very unique trailer. Pops up and down in 45 seconds and all hardsided. I've wanted one for years and finally bought one a few years back, its a wonderful small camper. Even stores in a 10 X 20 storemore for safe keeping.
 Anyone want some PICs hust email me.
                                 Jamie Strong

> From: "John Ferrell" <johnferrell at earthlink.net>
> Date: 2005/09/06 Tue AM 09:51:05 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: Trailers again
>
> I am beginning to look at trailers again.
> I seem to be aging fast and by the time I get everything out of the motor home to fly I am too tired to do much flying. Hitching the Pace trailer has also become an event that is taxing. Things were best when I was able to keep the plane assembled in the Pace and ready to fly.
>
> The simple solution is to fly smaller airplanes or give it up all together. I am too stubborn for either of those options yet.
>
> The ideal trailer for me is:
> Easy to hitch (light weight)
> Weather proof... No special storage needs
> Big enough for one 2 M pattern plane and related equipment.
>
> It would be a plus to be able to carry the plane assembled.
> The best I have seen so far is the one Bryan Hebert has.
>
> What I envision is a low flat trailer with a fiber glass or aluminum box built on a light weight frame like Harbor freight sells.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> John Ferrell
> http://DixieNC.US

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.