Trailers again

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 6 07:35:02 AKDT 2005

John, I made one up from a small trailer frame. Ply sides and al.
framed/covered by fiberglass sheets for top. Bump formed the top ribs to
half circles then welded to bottom frame. Would go all al. if I did it
again--understand the hitching process. Most imprtant, I took the two
secondary leafs out of the spring, and left only the main spring. Rides
soft-tracks well-solved the ride problem. Carry up to five 2 meter planes.
Jerry