[SPAM] Re: 2007 Masters 404 Option A

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sat Oct 29 05:55:38 AKDT 2005

One other note there were some mild typos in the Sportsman sequence...a 1/2
Cuban got swapped with a 1/2 reverse This was fixed before it was submitted
to AMA and the Aresti is correct.  I knew I'd catch hell on that but it was
my mistake. A last minute change before I submitted it to the board and the
KF and a version didn't get updated. This puts the two 1/2 rev Cubans
separate in  the sequence instead of Back to Back. Also gives more time to
setup for the last big figure of the 401 sequence.

Just a heads up guys.

By the way these are not approved they have been sent into the contest board
and must be voted on at least a couple of times over the next year. Also
cross proposals can happen.

Troy