2007 Masters 404 Option A

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 19:50:00 AKDT 2005

 Just my impression as a judge would get wings level and start the loop
immediate would be the right approach it would still demonstrate level
wings even in the loop. if it gets a straight line then the 2 points would
have to be deducted.
 Steve Maxwell

schedule  states ---2/4pt roll,1/2 inside loop(split S with 2/4pt roll).
There is no straight line after the roll and before the 1/2 loop in a split
S.  In order to demonstrate a 2/4pt before the 1/2 loop there has to be a
straight line before the 1/2 loop.   The phrase (split S with 2/4pt
roll)does not apply correctly here.
> Tell me I'm right or tell me I'm wrong. I'm easy.
>
> Jim Ivey

> If you want your reply email to go to the list, you must Cc: the list!

> and follow the instructions.
>
> List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the
list.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.