Spektrum Technology

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Oct 25 17:00:29 AKDT 2005

Hey, this is the "magic" stuff I was talking about a few months ago that got
very little response from everyone (except Tony at Radio South). Now it
seems like a good idea? FYI - this technology has existed for a while so I
would have a good deal of confidence in it, especially after some more field
testing. The one area that concerns me is the antenna design. High frequency
stuff is kind of finicky as far as the antenna is concerned. Maybe some of
you HAM guys can chime in and give us all some insight as far as problems
you see with different types of antennae. Remember, this seems to be
inherently better than what we have now (that's a good thing), but NOTHING
IS PERFECT. Knowing the limitations is very important. So far, no one has
been very explicit about that.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com