Hanger 9 angle pro

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 13:18:50 AKDT 2005

 I had bought one of these the same day Earl wrote about it on this list.  Mine wouldn't hold a reading and putting it on a combination square won't read 45 degrees, sent an E-mail to Horizon and as there reply sent it in for repairs got a new one back in about a week, and it works great done some testing and it works like you would think it should. I have done some things to tighten up the loose fit in the holder and the holder to the bar. We'll see what time does but if it holds up, I like it. I would also like to say great service from Horizon.

Steven Maxwell