AMA renewal form questions.

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 05:43:43 AKDT 2005

In the 2006 AMA renewal form the they have changed the "hobby interest"survey component.

In the past they asked what you had participated in recently in the hobby. For example, control line, free flight etc. Then they added those answers up and made decisions as to how many columns each discipline was allocated. The result for pattern was that we were reduced to 6 columns a year.

The new form asks what you have participated in recently. I am sure that these numbers will again effect the future type of coverage in Model Aviation.

Regards,

Eric.