[SPAM] Cover photos for the K-Factor as well as articles

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 20 21:33:09 AKDT 2005

Greetings everyone.

I was asked by Lamar to take over the editor duties of the K-Factor on a
temporary basis and I readily accepted provided that a search for an editor
was ongoing and that at some point in the near future I could go back to my
normal life.  So, having said that. I'm in need of good cover photos for the
K-Factor as well as articles.  Photos taken in portrait mode are ideal -
landscape mode require some work.  Here are some guidelines for photos:

Image size and resolution - the minimum for a good quality cover is a 7.5' x
8' photo at 266 resolution. Anything at that size or above will work.  So if
you have a 5 megapixel camera - don't reduce the quality of the shot - send
in the highest possible resolution photos you have - preferably 3mb and
above.

Please send all photos to the following email address:
mailto:k-factor-articles at nsrca.org

I also need articles - construction types, model reviews, product reviews,
how-to's, etc.  I intend to reprint some articles from old K-Factors since
they are still relevant.  Perhaps someone would be willing to write an
article about building an electric pattern plane - equipment used,
batteries, ESC's, chargers, etc.  Before you send in an article please email
me and I'll send you the article guidelines that must be followed for
formatting, font type, etc.  It just makes my life a lot easier if everyone
is on the same page as far as format is concerned.  You can email me at the
address below.

Please send all articles to the following email address:
mailto:k-factor-articles at nsrca.org

I look forward to your submissions.

-Derek