[SPAM] OS 1.40 header

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 05:35:04 AKDT 2005

Ed, I observed the same thing about the OS header flange not matching the
exhaust port so I ground it out to match the engine but did not observe any
improvement in performance.  I have switched to the Macs header because of  the
O-ring wear issue.  I did like the isolation of the engine from the  header by
allowing it to pivot on the rings but you always know it is time to  change
the o-rings when you start getting some blow by.

There was some short comment about a better way to support the OS type
header and increase the o-ring life (I think it was here on the discussion  group)
some time back but I can't remember who it was.

Don

Don AtwoodIn a message dated 10/7/2005 7:17:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,