District Three championships information...

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 04:12:54 AKDT 2005

Hello,

I hope many of you out there are making plans to attend the district three championships that will be coming up on October 15th-16th. It will be held in Gay, GA, just about an hour south of Atlanta. For those of you that will be staying in a hotel in Peachtree City, the GA Jets website has been updated to include a map that has many of the hotels and restaurants...
http://www.georgiajets.org/peachtree_city_hotels_and_restaurants.pdf

It was previously announced that RV's would not be allowed to stay at the field overnight. That has changed. We do not have any hook-ups, but you will be able to stay at the field if you would like. Please contact me to let me know if you plan to do this.

Finally, here is the link to the contest flyer...
http://www.georgiajets.org/NRSCA_DIII_Brochure_2005.pdf

Please contact me if you have any questions. The field will be open on Friday for practice.

Thanks, Emory Schroeter
emorydmd at earthlink.net
770-467-0221