160 DZ noise

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 18:08:01 AKDT 2005

It would be interesting to revisit the noise rules for  a different approach. As these engines are developed w/ more cubic inches it becomes more difficult to prop them effectively. Thus the multi blade props.

lol...hope I dont regret mentioning this.

Adam Glatt <adam.g at sasktel.net> wrote:
That brings up a good point. With the release of JR's PCM synth
receiver, it is now very easy to monitor throttle positions from the
ground for every competitor. Anyone willing to volunteer their synth
receiver next July? We need one JR and one Futaba.
-Adam

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.