For Sale Suggestions

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Oct 3 17:14:35 AKDT 2005

Guys,
 Here's an idea. We have a section on the NSRCA web-site for beginners.
Maybe that would be a good place to put some links / pictures of all of
these nice used airplanes that still have a lot of life left in them. I'd
have to agree about the shipping problem though. It's definitely a major
factor that affects the sale. I've seen some things that I would probably
have bought, but when I factored in the shipping cost, I told the owner to
try to sell it locally first. I've heard of people shipping airplanes using
Greyhound. Has anyone had success with this method?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com