For Sale Suggestions

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 12:01:54 AKDT 2005

I've sold my fair share of pattern planes. The older ones (Like a Finess or Dr Jekyll) sold for pretty much the cost of the original kit.  I think it gets better if your a builder with an established name. But a used plane is just that. Your asking the person to take a risk that you sheeted the wing correctly, have the stab located right, etc etc. If someone doesn't know your quality of building, they are just not going to pay much.