JR output arm stabilizers

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 07:45:14 AKST 2005

It's not essential, but there is still some flex in the case, so it helps stabilize things.  I only use this on a pull-pull rudder setup, where it is directly pulling on the output shaft all the time. Mostly it helps reduce gear wear since the output gear does not shift orientation WRT the next gear.
Ed