Pattern contest in CT?

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Nov 22 18:58:29 AKST 2005

Thanks Marguerite! Wow, the response for this has been incredible. I guess
that's why pattern is Growing in D1. Ed and I need to get together to make
sure the field is in good shape for a pattern contest, then I'll work on
setting a date with Rick. I don't think any of the 2006 D1 contest dates
have been decided yet so keep an eye on the NSRCA website.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com