Pattern contest in CT?

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 18:42:02 AKST 2005

John
     Thanks for your response.
 I will be at  your event (Intermediate) but I do need a date. Competition
takes up a lot of weekends.
 I have been practicing so I am sure I will be ready to fly.  I am sure
everyone is pleased you will be holding a pattern contest in CT.
  Did anyone ever CD a winter pattern contest?  I think I am going to Florida
on vacation so I can practice ;-)
Marguerite

In a message dated 11/20/2005 5:50:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,