Spectacular aerobatics

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Nov 21 09:44:54 AKST 2005

On Nov 21, 2005, at 12:28 PM, Michael Laggis wrote:

> Glad to see that Alaska and Elmendorf AFB was all over the movie.
> When I was stationed at Elmendorf I used to go to the flight line at
> lunch and watch the planes.  They are just awesome.

I saw tails with Seymour Johnson and Eglin as well.

I got to see the flights of Eglin AFB F-15E test wing airplanes up
close for several years while I was doing store separation flight
testing of many different missiles and bombs in the 1980s and 1990s.
The closer you are to them, the more impressed you get AND the more
impressed you are with the pilots and ground crews.

Ron Van Putte

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anne et Xavier"
> <xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca>

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.