Growing pattern

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Thu Nov 17 17:39:36 AKST 2005

Well, it appears after a flurry of messages, lots of discussion,
realizing a problem..

Again.. there has not been ANYTHING done to try and come up with a
slight game plan to help pattern.

IT WILL DIE!

This really pisses me off that so many people can get on the list, say
what all the problems with pattern, the NSRCA, the AMA and other members
and don't do crap about trying to be part of the solution or contribute
more than just their opinions.

The same thing happened with the "vote" on the list response method (btw
thanks for fixing it imo).  There was a flurry of opinions then nothing.
(not taking a shot at the moderator, I appreciate your hard work) but
then there was silence till one lone person mentioned it, then another
flurry.

Didn't I hear something about the NATS possibly traveling again?  Wow ,
what  a worthwhile topic for people to be involved in as this would be a
great way to spread pattern and expose it to others rather than just
bringing the pattern community to one "overexposed" so to speak spot.

How about the idea to do a combined event with IMAC, this would possibly
convert or "cross-train" some IMAC pilots?

I just don't see why it seems the only good that comes from this list is
when people have equipment needs.. what about our sanctioning body and
our sport.

Sorry to ramble but it just doesn't make any sense. Do we not have the
organization to address these issues?  What is the purpose of the NSRCA
then?

Section 2 - Purpose of the Society
a. Act as a focal point for rules development and progression. Gather
intelligence from the AMA precision aerobatics community to provide the
basis for AMA rules change proposals
b. Promote precision aerobatics in the general R/C community by
providing leadership in all of the objectives of the society.  .
c. Enhance model precision aerobatics as a recognized sport.
d. Develop and provide high standards in judging for competitions and
provide qualifications and achievement recognition for judges.

Anyone notice E.  what is being done to accomplish this and the other
purposes of our "society"?

Chuck Hochhalter

I skipped the flame suit and went straight for a bunker.