Growing Pattern

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Sat Nov 12 10:50:30 AKST 2005

Alright, so I can't just throw in my 2 cents and run. If you feel you
have some info of interest that can benefit others please send them to
me. I will compile a list of the topics with brief summaries of what
they cover and we can create an outline as to how we would like to
design/present all this info to a BEGINNER.

I would also entertain very small fees from manufacturers and shops in
the US to have a section at the end where they can provide some
advertising of their products or maybe just a basic list of suppliers
that we as users have come to use.

Still, this will be a NSRCA product to promote the SIG and pattern.

Come on guys send in some good stuff and lets see what we can come up
with.

Chuck Hochhalter