FW: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Growing Pattern

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Sat Nov 12 09:56:18 AKST 2005

Funny thing Keith, you only responded to me too hahahaha.. perfect.

Still, we always have the great discussions on here till everyone gets
tired of responding and then the great NOTHING gets done. Why do we
bother debating them if no one will step up and try to follow through.
Even stuff that we all end up agreeing on fall to the wayside.

Frustrating to say the least..   Where are the leaders in our sport?  Is
it the younger more motivated ones that need to take over the reigns and
then tick off the dinosaurs because they want to change, I guess I just
don't understand why we all see the needs of pattern but hide in our
shops and do nothing to help solve these challenges.

Lets step up or there will be no P-010 or F-010 to have to debate and
that 11 lbs weight limit will be gone and those who still wish to fly
precision aerobatic will hav eto resort to IMAC run contests.  BLAH!