What constitutes an FAI flyer.

Robert Mairs robertm at sssnet.com
Fri Nov 11 04:14:33 AKST 2005

I like it.  4 P7 on Sat, and 2 F7 on Sunday.  Would add some excitement to Sundays that's always seemed to me a pretty much, let's get it over with so I can get out of here type of day.  You'd have sat afternoon/evening to get in some practice for the transition to F7.  Could shake up the standings from sat to sun., unless your flying against someone like Andrew.  I think it has a lot of positives.