[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: F3A judges for local comps

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Nov 10 19:55:41 AKST 2005

Eric,
 Yeah, funny you should bring that up. I noticed on our website that the
suggestions for how to run a contest recommend that "Sportsman should be
used as scribes only". I wonder how that would make someone feel if they
have been flying Sportsman for a while and thought they were a competent
judge. I have judged Sportsman, Advanced and Masters. The easiest to judge
(this is just my personal opinion) is Masters, followed by Advanced.
Sportsman is actually the most difficult. I don't know why Masters guys
would have a problem judging FAI. I don't feel comfortable with it yet but
it's only because I haven't been judging for very long and FAI is a little
bit different as far as rules go.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com