F3A judges for local comps

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 10 01:59:35 AKST 2005

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your suggestion. I need to sit down with a nice glass of red and
a clear head so that my poor little brain can absorb what you have said.

I think I get your approach and I will give it some serious consideration. I
will try and draw up a matrix which matches your logic so I can understand
better.

Thanks again, you're a legend

Peter

Peter Pennisi