Engine Thrust 0/0

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 05:39:06 AKST 2005

Finally, I had chance to read the last K-Factor (October).  I read an article Practice and Trimming by Scott Covey (District 7 column) and it was interesting the information in regard 0/0 engine trust.  However, it does gives too much details besides that the results were good.  I remember checking Chip Hyde Scandalous at Nats. and I don't think I could see 0/0.  At naked eye it was evident that it has right thrust.  I am interesting in finding real feedback from experience pattern pilots using 0/0 engine thrust.

Best regards,

Vicente Bortone