Mailing lists and our future in general.

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Nov 2 13:35:25 AKST 2005

Eric and all,

As an international member for ten years I agree, I agree, I agree!

This is the first year in which I am seriously re-considering as to wether I'll renew. Strange thing is-the K-Factors have been superb lately.

I've been on the 'list' since it more or less began ( and in all its incarnations) and have 'met' and made some great 'friends'-but I agree, to me the list now seems 'lifeless'. But I guess it had to be tried.

On another note- I think pattern is in trouble everywhere, the world over. Even down here we are facing a few problems which we need to address somehow.

Goodluck with it all-I'm trying to do my bit for pattern down under-but its hard these days!

Tom