Pattern items for sale.

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Tue Nov 1 13:54:44 AKST 2005

I have decided to reduced my inventory in the hobby a bit. I have some SPA
legal original kits, 2 Dick Hanson kits, several engines and 4 complete
airplanes for sale plus a lot more I have to look for. Here is a sample:
Phoenix 8 kit
Bridi glass and foam Dirty Birdy kit
Bridi Vagabond 40 wood kit
Bridi RCM 15-500 wood kit
Cutlass Supreme Mark 2 wood kit
Midwest Flea Fli +10 wood kit
Ikon West Monocoupe D145 1/4 scale, framed up
2 - Dick Hanson EMC kits, one partially finished
New in box YS 120AC
2 - YS 60's, new, one side exhaust and one rear exhaust, have headers and I
believe pipes
2 - used like new YS120's, one NC and one SF
Ready to fly El Tigre, glassed in red/yellow and black with Rom Air retracts
and OS 61 FSR
Ready to fly Orion in orange, white and black silk and dope, Futaba servos
and from the early 60's OS 50 engine. Have original plans and MAN issue the
Orion was featured.
Dick Hanson Elan with YS120AC, Futaba coreless, B&D retracts.
Dick Hanson 26% Dalotel, ST2300, Futaba digitals, Supra retracts
Email me offline for particulars
Ed M.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.