Winston-Salem contest

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue May 31 06:52:13 AKDT 2005

Many thanks to Bill Mitchell and his assistant Terry Darr for Cd'ing the
contest at Winston.  Well run, and I, for one, had a great time.
John Ferrell, as usualk, stepped up when the planned scoring situation
didn't materalize.  Thanks for helpint out, John.
We had a surprise visitor in Masters.  I'll have a full write-up in the
K-Factor

Bill Glaze
D2

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.