grovey 50

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri May 27 09:06:26 AKDT 2005

My number one best flying buddy has a Majestic powered by a YS-63and
he loves it, to the extent that he took 10 ounces of weight out of
it to make it fly EVEN BETTER!
>From all appearances, it flies quite well, but a couple of weeks ago
I let him fly my Javelin and his mouth fell open and he declared,
"wow, I gotta get me one of these!"
Now I do have to qualify that I have the Javelin set up to fly
exclusively "pattern" and His Majestic probably leans a little to
the Sport Aerobatic/ 3D discipline, as he felt that my ailerons were
not as sensitive as what he was used to.
Georgie