New District Membership Rules - Choosing your district

Catherine Reuther creuther_rc at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 10:44:42 AKDT 2005

At the May 21 Board meeting, the officers approved a
proposal from the District Boundary Committee to
address the needs of members who wish to belong to a
neighboring district whose contests are closer to them
than the contests in their home district.

The full text of the proposal is available (or will be
soon) on the NSRCA web site. On the main page, select
About NSRCA, then Officer Meeting Information.

You may contact any officer if you have any questions
about this motion.

Beginning in 2005, members may now choose to belong to
another district for purposes of competing in that
district's championship contest, as well as for voting
for district vice president.

This selection MUST be made annually at the time you
join or renew your membership.

For 2005 only, you have until July 31 to let me know
you would like to belong to a neighboring district for
the current year.

My contact information is below. DO NOT send your
request to this email address. You must use the email
below if making your request via email.

Cathy

Catherine Reuther
NSRCA Secretary