Correction - STREAM-50

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Thu May 26 15:25:53 AKDT 2005

Eric..I actually have a Kyosho Majestic with a YS 63...I was about to ask about the 'retracts' <BG>

It too is a superb little machine, and shall we say that with a YS 63 it is more than 'adequately' powered. I'm not sure wether they are still in production, but when mine meets its fate, I have no apprehensions about duplicating it from its remains.

Tom