Pattern judge training

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Thu May 26 14:11:05 AKDT 2005

I plan to run a judging seminar for our local flyers in the next few months.

I am after some footage of either P05 or F05 which can be used as part of
the demo. I don't have the equipment to record any footage which will give
the detail I need. The seminar will be run in the evening so the use of
someone flying is not possible.

The footage could be either real flying video footage or simulator flight
footage. Mistakes and inaccurate flying would be desirable. No use practice
judging on that perfect flight because these guys will never see one. Any
other tips would be much appreciated. I already have Bob Skinners PowerPoint
presentation.

Regards,

Peter

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.