header for an Evolution 100

jzeigenfus at comcast.net jzeigenfus at comcast.net
Thu May 26 04:02:38 AKDT 2005

Thanks for the info on Karl, I will get some data on the engine this weekend. I have just been breaking it in but I know it will turn a 15X8 easily on 22% fuel. I want to go to a 15X10. JEZ

Hi,
So far, Horizon does not show anything new on that.
Looks like you are out of luck.
However, Karl Mueller (kgamueller at rogers.com) can custom make one for you.
I can vouch for his work.  His header is a beauty. (I use it on Explorer with OS 91 2-stroke) I believe Karl monitors the list, but why not send him an E-mail.

How is the performance of the Evo 100?
Would you tell us about the nitro %, prop, and rpm?

Ihncheol Park