YS 1.20 AC

L Caldwell larryc4 at cebridge.net
Sat May 21 17:33:10 AKDT 2005

I have a YS-110 doing about the same thing.  If you throttle down, it
goes quiet for a second, then it (usually) comes back to life.  It does
the same thing on rolling maneuvers and at the end of some high G
maneuvers.  It's mounted inverted.

I'm going to check for the pinched line first on this one.  It's on a
soft mount with no nose ring.

Larry Caldwell

Mike Wickizer wrote:
> Last weekend, after 2 seemingly perfect runs, we experienced the same
> problem with a 140sport.  The engine was dying on exit from the triangle
> loop.  It was my son's first contest so we obviously panicked.  Changed
> plugs, checked lines, checked tank and clunk.  Idled and ran great on
> the ground. Turns out we were rich on the high end and as the afternoon
> got warmer and more humid the engine was loading up on the downlines.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.