YS 1.20 AC

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Fri May 20 10:25:18 AKDT 2005

Jerry,
          It could be fuel build up in the air chamber. Make sure the tiny hole that in the crankcase is not clogged. The check valve that runs from the chamber to the crankcase feed into a very small diameter hole. When it gets blocked eth engine runs but fuel accumulates in the lip caused by where the inlet valve hole is ion the chamber. The drain lets it go back into eth casing.

When the engine is inverted all is well. When it transitions to the engine-upright position at a low throttle setting it puts out the fire on the plug.

Regards,

Eric.