calling complete for new takeoff

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue May 17 11:06:08 AKDT 2005

Mark:
Just for informational purposes, in about 1995 or so, a person
instituted some projected rules, through the regular mill, that, if
passed, would have gutted IMAC.
It developed that the person instituting these rules changes didn't even
fly any IMAC events.  I never found out why this person tried to
institute these rules changes.  In any event, many of us active IMAC
fliers became alarmed enough to contact our CB representatives, and all
the proposed rules changes were defeated.  Again, I never found out
how/why the CB could see through this individual's motive.  Perhaps they
didn't see thru the motives, or simply didn't think that the proposals
were satisfactory or would help the sport.  Again, I never was able to
find out.  I was, however, greatly satisfied at tHe outcome.  In this
case, the system worked to our advantage.

Bill Glaze
NSRCA   VP D2