Jim McKeown

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue May 17 05:56:24 AKDT 2005

Terry,
           I sent your note, along with a picture of Jim working at the Nat's, to Ed Hartley. Ed fashioned it into a tribute and now has it on our opening page.

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Eric.

P.S. I tried to post his picture on the list but I ran into the size limit problem again. Even when I made it a very small picture it would not embed and pass the size limit. I wonder if we can expand the service to allow attachments and embedded pictures?