Typhoon 2+2 For Sale

Pattrnflyr at aol.com Pattrnflyr at aol.com
Mon May 16 16:53:47 AKDT 2005

I have a Jeff Carrish/Troy Newman built Typhoon 2+2 for sale.

The aircraft is built, covered, virtually ARF.  It is covered in monokote in
red, blue and yellow.  Inlcudes the hyde mount, gator wing and stab adjusters,
retracts, nose ring and control horns.  The servo mounts are in, the rudder
cable is run, the elevators are on an MK bellcrank.  You would need to install
a motor, servos, tank, and build elevator and airleron pushrods, receiver,
switch and battery and go fly. This is a very light, straight well built 2 meter
pattern bird set up for a YS 140-160.  Asking $650 plus shipping, could
possibly deliver to Albuerqueque or the Nats.  Email me off list for more
information or picturs.

Bruce