calling complete for new takeoff

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 08:27:59 AKDT 2005

I often wonder if the Contest board considers our efforts as threats to their position?

Clearly, it is their turf and their votes have priority over ours. Cultivating an adversarial relationship is not productive. As I recall the NSRCA Rules survey was developed to assist the Contest Board, not to threaten it.

I would like to know if the Contest Board would prefer we do things differently or may be not at all.
How might I get an answer to that question without becoming a lightning rod?

If we are viewed as a problem rather than a piece of the solution, there are several of us could better use our time.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US