calling complete for new takeoff

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon May 16 06:07:33 AKDT 2005

Keith,
         I wish I had said this the way you did.

I am still astonished that the Chairman of the AMA contest board submitted his own proposals to his own board. They all passed BTW.  I think that the AMA is remiss in not producing much better guidelines for contest boards.

As regards AMA contest board selection. It is done by the AMA district VP.  It might be more effective if we were administratively aligned with the AMA districts, but in the case of John Fuqua, Tony is his AMA DVP. so that's probably a lost cause.

Lets just face the facts, if you don't live in Florida you don't know diddly about pattern... Just move on ;-)

Eric.